Ilene Wiggins, RN
Senior Research Nurse Program Manager for the Johns Hopkins CTU
As CTU/CRS Coordinator/Research Manager, Ms. Wiggins is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the CTU with respect to domestic (U.S.) research activities. Ms. Wiggins has been a nurse coordinator for the Johns Hopkins AIDS Clinical Trials Unit (ACTU) for more than 20 years, and has been Research Manager/Coordinator for this Unit since 2002. In this role, she works closely with the PI’s, CRS Leaders and investigators to plan and execute the CTU’s scientific activities.
- Chair, Site Management and Clinical Care Committee (Dec 2016)
- SMCCC Representative, Protocol Development and implementation Subcommittee of the SMCCC (Dec 2015)
- SMCCC Representative, Site Operations Subcommittee of the SMCCC (Dec 2016)
- SMCCC Representative, Training and Education Working Group of the SOS (Dec 2015)
- Member, Study Coordinators Working Group of the SOS (Jun 2011)